Do you love telling stories, engaging with the community and developing a brand voice?
Grade A Digital is currently looking to add a Digital Content Writer/Strategist to our team.
Here at Grade A Digital, we do things a little differently (and it isn’t just because we drink way too much coffee). We don’t just want to manage a brand presence and hand over a monthly report. We want to empower clients to take their brands’ vision to unimaginable places. We want to become their partner in the fast-paced digital landscape and help them navigate their way to the top.
Everything we do is in accordance with Grade A Digital CORE VALUES
We rumble with ideas, creativity, challenges and setbacks.
We take our client's success personally.
We celebrate the small wins.
We never settle. We stay hungry. We keep it real.
We reach out to each other and the community with empathy, compassion and love.
We do the right thing, even when the right thing is hard.
We work with great companies that share our values.
We take extreme ownership of our choices.
We take time to remember why we started.
We make no apologies for our coffee consumption.
The day to day…
• Helping our clients meet their goals by telling their brands story using an array of different channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Email, Websites, and more!
• Write content for various channels including blogs, social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Website, Email and Lead Nurture).
• “Own” social platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc. by creating, editing, and posting content, communicating through the platform, and responding to inquiries.
• Leverage SEO strategies to write effective and engaging listings within search engines.
• Collaborates in creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
• Experiment with new and creative ways to leverage social media activities.
• Monitor trends, strategies and best practices in the social media market and apply knowledge to all social media initiatives.
• Creating development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps.
• Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to their business.
• Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations.
• Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions.
• Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaigns.
• Manage/maintain social media content calendars.
• Collaborate with Operations Manager to complete assignments effectively, efficiently and on deadline.
• Responsibilities also include meeting commitments, effective communication and capability to interact and coordinate with various internal team members and on occasion, external client contacts.
• Creating visuals for website and social media platforms using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
What you bring…
• Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Personal ownership of each client’s brand, and the drive to ensure they’re succeeding online.
• Ability to work closely within a team, and ownership of your work.
• Must be a highly motivated self starter, with entrepreneurial instincts who's not afraid to speak up for the clients.
• A passion for content creation that goes beyond work hours.
• Experience using and marketing across social networks.
• A successful track record of growing social media presences and reach.
• A holistic understanding of content marketing, conversion optimization, social media, email, video, SEO, paid ads, and public relations.
• Strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans.
• Solid communication skills to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams - new business experience a plus.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and fast-approaching deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Strong business and personal ethics.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Experience working in the digital marketing industry and understanding of client business needs.
• 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in copywriting/content development, conversion-oriented landing page/website content, or social media content.
• Degree or Diploma in a related field such as English, journalism, writing and rhetoric, digital marketing, web marketing, or digital communications.
• Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital content strategy or digital advertising plans.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
• Working directly with clients to identify, articulate, and defend recommendations.
• Communicating with clients to effectively understand their goals and needs.
• Ability to communicate, create, and execute your strategy for clients.
• Passion for digital marketing and strong sense of business ethics and morals.
• Ability to manage your time and project deadlines autonomously.
• Strong organizational skills.
Grade A Digital is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.